Sunday, January 27, 2013

Snooki tattoos


 Snooki tattoos shared her new winged leopard tattoo on her new Celebuzz blog Monday. She says she got the tattoo last week in L.A. when she was there for the last Jersey Shore reunion ever! *tear* The tattoo artist was her favorite, Bryce Oprandi, at the The Martlet Tattoo.


"I got this last week when we shot our final Jersey Shore reunion. My fierce leopard tattoo. I wanted to get this because to me it represents being a strong independent woman, and obviously I love leopards/leopard print! The crown represents being a queen and being fabulous, and the wings represent everyone who has passed in my family. Anytime I can incorporate my loved ones who have passed, I do it!"


Snooki has a lot of tattoos (six to be exact) and has said that she’s not done yet.  All of her tattoos have a special meaning behind them and she’s been cool enough to start a series in her blog all about her tattoos and why she got each one.  The first tattoo she started with was her most recent one, a leopard with wings that she had done in LA at her favorite tattoo artist, Bryce Oprandi at the Martlet Tattoo shop.  Until now, she said she hasn’t shown or mentioned her new tattoo to anyone except of course her fiance Jionni LaValle.  So what is the meaning behind her new tattoo?  She wrote:





No comments:

Post a Comment